Monday, April 1, 2013
1 Corinthians 1-3
You should know, I had a really great post planned out about our scripture for today (That's right- I thought about this a few days ago- much to the shock and dismay of the Perceiver section of my Myers-Briggs). I was going to write all about wisdom, and how I'm super prideful and think that I'm wise, but it's really Jesus, and how Jesus is super smart and more wise than me. And then I was going to tie it back to Ecclesiastes, and Solomon, and how he was super wise, but super depressed and how that makes sense but doesn't. Then I was going to tie it all up with a big bow that said Jesus is wise, and his wisdom is simple in its complexity, and doesn't that make you want to worship him even more, because it does for me, and woah, and boom, and pow, and YAY JESUS.
However.
I contracted the bubonic plague.
Or at least that is what it feels like. So, instead of writing what was sure to be the best post ever (enter: katie's pride issues), I am just going to remind you that today is Easter.
Our Savior conquered death. My Jesus arose victorious.
Let that truth sit with you and change you from the depths of your soul. There's really no way it can't.
Praise God.
Happy Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment